Links

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Dressing up for the weather



It’s raining, obviously, and even though it is driving me to the point of insanity (umbrellas hate me and I have no waterproof shoes) I am holding out hope for a great British summer.

Dreaming of BBQs, picnics and beer gardens is a great way to whittle away the hours at work but can only lead to one thing, shopping. 

Luckily for us the high street is full of neon brights a lovely pastels to get you inspired. 

Even when the sky is grey I can’t help but lust over shorts, sunglasses and sandals- because you never know! 

Here are the things I’m going to be spending my overdraft on…


 





















Happy shopping!

Maeve xoxo



Bikini- Urban Outiffers, Shirt- Zara, Dress, Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses and Skirt- Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment