Links

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Chelsea Flower Show

As I said before all experience is good experience as it turns out I was right because today my current internship led me to the lovely Chelsea Flower Show, on official caravan business of course!

I had to interview Jo Thompson, the designer of one of the gardens, and take lots of pictures- all in the sunshine that we finally got today! 


I got my first ever press pass, which was very exciting and made me feel like a real journalist.





Then I wandered around some very beautiful gardens 







I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much I did enjoy the event, I've never thought of myself as a flower lover but I am definitely converted! 

I also had the BEST frozen yogurt ever : ) 




Maeve xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment