Links

Saturday 7 April 2012

Making the most of your weekend

After working the standard 5 day week, I always get that Friday evening feeling. By this I mean I get a silly rush of happiness that I can stay in my bed that little bit longer and that for two days I don't have to stand next to that man on the train with the awful breath. 

There is a danger to this feeling though and that is wine. I tend to get so excited about the prospect of a work free weekend that I end up enjoying a Friday night out a bit too much and spend the Saturday nursing a hangover. 

Well I have recently had a eureka moment (this came after the usual 'why do I drink?' moment), from now on, I WILL MAKE THE MOST OF MY WEEKEND. 

Yes one glass of wine on a Friday night is justifiable but as long as it doesn't affect the rest of my weekend. Those precious two days should be spent doing something productive, whether that is sorting out a week's worth of wardrobe mess, doing a bit of extra research for work, exploring a new city, or just relaxing. 




So this is my 'Spring Resolution', to simply spend less time nursing a wine headache and more time ticking off my bucket list. 


(As an extra note, I recommend spending your next weekend checking out Zara's Spring Collection, it is absolutely gorgeous... )



2 comments:

  1. Hello pretty girl, loveeee your blog. Your clothes are gorgeous and your styling is insane! xxx

    ReplyDelete