Links

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Wishlist #1- Festivals

Next week we are off to Isle of Wight festival and now it's close I am super excited! I absolutely love festivals and this will be my sixth (I think) year in a row that I've been to one! One of the best things about festivals, aside from the great array of food to eat, is the fashion! At festivals there are no rules and you can clash and mismatch as much as you want without anyone thinking you've lost the plot.

I have been trying to plan what to pack this week but there's still a few bits I'd like to pick up before I go so here is my wishlist. My fave items for festivals always include denim shorts in some form, huge sunglasses, something warm for the evening and anything tie dyed or patterned! Although the number 1 thing I want is for the sun to come out or at least for a couple of days without a complete downpour, pretty please weather!







So these are some of the things I am wanting in my wardrobe and I think they would be perfect for any festival!

Maeve xoxo



Shorts and Cardi- Topshop, Vest- Urban Outiffters, Leggings and Crop Top- Topshop, Sunglasses- Dorothy Perkins





No comments:

Post a Comment